Developing Successful Leadership through Strategic Planning
Unite and mobilize your board, staff, and stakeholders by learning to plan and think strategically.
Description: Are you tired of playing “tug of war,” operating in survival mode, or flying by the seat of your pants?
Join FFG as we help nonprofit leaders find the balance between strategic planning and thinking. During this session, we will explain how to unite your team in strategic planning processes that celebrate individual creativity, promote teamwork, and ensures consensus.
- NUnderstand why nonprofits need a strategic plan to thrive
- NExplore how to engage and unify all team members in the planning process
- NDiscover ways your strategic plan can strengthen leadership
- NLearn how to foster a “strategic thinking” culture so leadership can adapt while keeping plans current and relevant
- NLearn how to deconstruct your programs and develop a realistic budget to drive your fundraising plan
- A PDF of the presentation slides
- Any additional handouts
- Access to the replay for one year
- Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- } Eastern: 2:00 pm
- NCentral: 1:00 pm
- NMountain: 12:00 pm
- NPacific: 11:00 am
- Live Webinar
Registering for a Group?
Great! We make it easy to register additional colleagues and/or employees.
Simply select the group option, and then enter the number of people you’re registering for in the grey box. Additional charges may apply. You may then (optionally) enter a name for your group below.
After purchase, you will be redirected to your very own “Group Registration” page where you’ll be asked to enter the names and emails of all additional registrants.
Each member you invite will receive access to our website, as well as a unique link to join the live webinar.